26 April 2012

5 reasons why WA is so Extraordinary

To help celebrate our Love Western Australia SALE we'd love to share with you 5 reasons why WA is so extraordinary. 

1. The Kimberley is one of the world's last true wilderness area. Its the only place in the world you can ride the spectacular Horizontal Waterfalls and marvel at beehive like formations of the Bungle Bungle Range in World Heritage Listed Purnululu National Park. 

2. Ningaloo Reef on the mid north coast is home to one of the world's largest fringing reef. Here you can experience the rare opportunity to step off the beach and be immediately surrounded by coral and marine life. 

3. Between April to July you can partipate in an extraordinary experience - swimming with the whale sharks. These magestic, spotted creatures are the world's largest fish, but no fear, they are gentle filter feeding animals, mostly living on plankton. 

4. Western Australia is home to more than 12,000 species of wildflowers - more than the rest of Australia combined. Starting in the northern and sweeping south, a kaleidoscope of blooms can be seen across the state from June to November. 

5. Australia's whitest beach - Lucky Bech - can be found near Esperance on WA's south east coast. Its so beautiful even the kangaroos visit for a sunbake and swim!

To book your extraordinary experience in Western Australia click here


1 comment:

  1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Text +1(307) 241-3712,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on jonesloans.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete