1. Bistro C restaurant and Bar located on Noosa’s Hastings Street is located right on the sand and is the perfect place for a lazy breakfast or relaxing lunch overlooking the water.
2. Spirit House is an award winning contemporary Thai restaurant tucked away at Yandina, off the highway. Its rainforest setting allows you to relax and enjoy the tranquil pond, bubbling waterfalls and sounds of nature. The food is incredible and if you wish to learn how to make these dishes you can join a class at the on-site cooking school.
3. For good old fashioned fish and chips or other seafood dishes dine at Fisheries on the Spit at Mooloolaba. Here you have the chance to see fisherman arriving with their daily catch and you can work off your meal with a walk along the beach.
4. Enjoy delicious food and a beautiful view at the Boat Shed in Cotton Tree. Head there for an early dinner to catch the sun setting over the water. Best to book, this place is popular.
5. Amazing breakfast options are available at Café by the Beach at
, Caloundra. From omelettes, full English breakfast, bircher museli to indulgent honeycomb or butterscotch drizzled pancakes there is an dish for all tastes. It is extremely popular on the weekends with locals, for its relaxed beach vibe, cool ocean breezes and views of the surf. Moffat Beach
|Dining at Noosa's Main Beach|